Grant and I are going on 5 years of blissful marriage and have decided to spend our first night away from our children. Thanks to some very helpful family, we will be spending a weekend in mesquite, nevada. We can't wait. And I have never owned a decent swimsuit my entire life so I decided to splurge and get one for our trip. It is a walmart special, but I thought it was really cute; don't you. This time, I'll try to remember the camera and take some pictures. Stay tuned.
6 comments:
Nice. Have fun in Mesquite.
Saweeet.. See ya soon.
Why doesn't someone tell me these things?! :D
You made a great choice. I would have bought it! AH oh Ashley, it's the first night away from mommy and daddy for Reese. YOU volunteered:D We will help her if she needs it guys. Can't wait to see you!
That suit is way cute, and will be even cuter when on your cute self. I hope you two have the best time! Love ya!
I don't want to see pictures of your NIGHT away from the kids. The day time maybe. Just kidding. Hope you have fun. It is a cute suit.
Post a Comment