Gavin is ultra boy and is the craziest, no fear child ever. He recently learned how to climb up onto the shelf and launch off onto the lovesac. He could honestly do this for hours and it is so funny to see his little body flying through the air. (Kinda reminds me of my brother Randy doing a flying flip onto the lovesac at my parents house!) And yes, he is in his undies because he loves to be naked. As soon as we walk in the door from anywhere, he immediately strips down to his skibbies to be a little more comfortable. What a boy!

6 comments:
What a hoot! Those pictures are great. I'll have to remember not to tell Gave to "take a flyin' leap" when he's around here!
Said that to Grant many years ago...and...well...you can see what it did to him, lol. :D
HAha. So cute Karen. This looks like fun. I want to try. Oh, and your paint colors rock.
that is awesome! Kenna tries to jump off of things, but usually just lands on the floor... not as fun as a lovesac! Maybe I should get one.
nice! k, dinner is ready, come over now. gogogo!!!
Karen,
It's your long lost roommate Meredith! It's a long story, but your sister-in-law Jenny played basketball with my sister-in-law, and is also friends with my husband. So I found your blog through theirs, what fun. Your family is so cute! I love little boys-they make life exciting!
He's ready for the pool. Bring him on down. He looks like supergavin.I can't wait to see you guys. love
Post a Comment