Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where did he learn that?

Here's my brother Randy flying onto the lovesac at my parent's house like I mentioned below. I think this was where Gavin picked up all his crazy habits. I can't wait to go up in a week to see everybody. There is definitely never a dull moment when all the crazy siblings get together. See you all soon!

3 comments:

Mitsy said...

He landed on his back right? lol. This pic makes it look like he's going straight onto his head!

Brian and Jenny said...

I think you might have flown like that once or twice in your past life....Don't think you're getting out of the blame so easily. It's easy to pin it all on Randy, but for real, take some credit :)
Can't wait to see you in a week. It's been way to long.

Look forward to some crazy Fullers!

Randy and Tasha said...

But seriously...I did a full flip and landed on my feet in that thing!Gavin looks bad-ace...and now that I think about it, so do I!