Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jenny's Tag

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. Walmart
2. Gold's Gym
3. Cougar Copy
4. Bathroom

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Tom (please stop the forwards!)
2. Nobody
3. Nobody
4. Nobody

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach with my hubby
2. Disneyland
3. Hawaii
4. The summit of Mt. St. Helens!

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Gavin
2. Grant
3. Tina
4. Incompetent girls at Cougar Copy

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. J Dawgs
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Subway

Four people I tag:
1. Kaysha
2. Hollie
3. Sarah
4. Ashley

5 comments:

Sarah and Dan said...

[I'll put this here on your comments instead of my blog page]
I go over and over to: mailbox, swimming pool, church, and grocery store. Four people who email regularly: RS secretary, myself for reminders, soccer coach, scout leader. Four places rather be right now: outside, shopping for hiking gear, garage-saling, at a bed & breakfast for brunch. Four people I talk to regularly: Braden, Kyle, Ryan, and Andrea. Favorite places to eat: Olive Garden, Mimi's Cafe, Sweet Tomatoes, anybody else's house.

sean said...

so if I understand you correctly, you would like more forwards? :)

Kaysha Alesa said...

Crap.. Oh well, at least this one doesn't involve taking pictures of my retched house. Oh, and I for one really enjoy Dad's emails. Serisouly, he sends some cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

Dad has a solution for the forward problem. He will send them to me and I can forward them to you. whadayathink?

Dad said...

Forwards are stopped.